Smartphones have become an indispensable part of our daily lives, assisting us with a variety of chores and keeping us connected. However, there are other hidden features and smart tricks that can further enrich our smartphone experience. In this blog post, we will look at some brilliant smartphone hacks, tips, and tricks that you may not be aware of. Let’s unlock your device’s capabilities by unlocking its full potential.
Table of Contents
- Hacks Tips & Tricks for Smartphone :
- 1) To access the locked SD card in the smartphone & open the folder in the SD card
- 2) Eject water from your smartphone speaker after getting it wet
- 3) Open a hacking terminal in your smartphone
- 4)To send your favorite website to your friend without telling the website name
- 5) Use Linux OS on your phone without Root.
- 6) Customized Shortcuts:
- 7) Gestures and Navigation:
- 8) Security and privacy:
- General Tip:
Hacks Tips & Tricks for Smartphone :
1) To access the locked SD card in the smartphone & open the folder in the SD card
Step 1: Open google chrome
Step 2: Type file:/// sd card
Step 3 : give permision
Then you will see the folder & files in the SD card
This method is useful if you need to access files on an SD card without having to remove it from your smartphone. It is vital to remember that the stages may differ based on the browser and the permissions necessary.
2) Eject water from your smartphone speaker after getting it wet
Step 1: Open google chrome
Step 2: Type – fix my speaker.com
Step 3: Open the first link & play it.
This approach can be handy if your smartphone’s speaker becomes wet and the sound quality suffers as a result. The vibrations of the music may aid in the removal of excess water from the speaker’s grill. However, this may not be applicable in all circumstances, and water damage can be hazardous to your device. It’s best to avoid getting your smartphone wet as much as possible.
3) Open a hacking terminal in your smartphone
Step 1: Open the browser on your phone.
Step 2: geektper. com/mobile – open it.
Step 3: You see a just-like hacking terminal.
While this appears to be a terminal interface, it is crucial to note that it is not a hacking tool. It’s more of a simulated interface designed for amusement. It is critical to always use smartphones and apps carefully and legally.
4)To send your favorite website to your friend without telling the website name
Step 1: Update your browser
Step 2: Open your favorite website & right click it
Step3: Click on create QR code
Then you can share the QR code with your friends & family.
Creating QR codes for websites can be an easy way to communicate URLs, especially if the URL is long or complex. Just be sure the webpage you’re sharing is secure and reliable.
5) Use Linux OS on your phone without Root.
Step 1: Open the play store
Step 2: Install – Debian no root app
It helps to use Linux on your phone. You can use & Run the Linux application. The user interphase is also good & smooth
Running Linux on a smartphone can bring additional functionality and alternatives, particularly for users who are already accustomed with the Linux environment. However, utilizing Linux programs on a mobile device may not be as fluid as on a desktop computer, and certain applications may not function as expected.
6) Customized Shortcuts:
Did you know that you can create customized shortcuts on your smartphone for frequently used actions? Shortcuts can save you time and effort when launching an app, phoning a favorite contact, or changing a setting.
For Android users:
- Long-press anywhere on your home screen.
- Select “Widgets” or a comparable choice.
- Drag the “Settings” widget to your home screen.
- A menu will display, and you will be able to select a specific parameter to toggle with a single press.
For iOS users:
- Navigate to “Settings” > “Accessibility” > “Touch” > “AssistiveTouch.”
- Enable “AssistiveTouch” and configure the actions to your liking.
- By touching the floating AssistiveTouch button on your screen, you can now access a variety of shortcuts.
Making shortcuts can save time and increase efficiency. The ways for accomplishing this varies between Android and iOS, but both can assist you in fast accessing specific functions or settings.
7) Gestures and Navigation:
Knowing how to use gestures and navigation shortcuts on your smartphone may substantially improve your experience, making it more intuitive and efficient.
Gestures for Swiping:
- You may enable gesture navigation on Android devices by navigating to “Settings” > “System” > “Gestures.“
- Swipe gestures on iOS devices can be adjusted by going to “Settings” > “Accessibility” > “Touch” > “AssistiveTouch” > “Customize Top Level Menu.“
- Swiping horizontally on the bottom navigation bar or using the “Overview” button on Android allows you to rapidly navigate between recent apps.
- To access the app switcher on iOS, slide up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
Gestures and navigation shortcuts are intended to make it easier to interact with your smartphone. You can navigate your device more quickly and efficiently if you master these.
8) Security and privacy:
It is critical to safeguard your smartphone and personal data. Use these security and privacy options to protect your data.
Authentication using biometrics:
- Configure fingerprint or face recognition identification to unlock your device and grant app access. Most recent cellphones have these capabilities.
Permissions for the app:
- Review and manage app permissions on a regular basis to govern what information each app can access. App permissions can be changed in your device’s settings.
It is critical to safeguard your smartphone and personal info. Biometric authentication, app permission management, and being vigilant about the apps you install are all critical measures to ensuring your device’s security and privacy.
Increasing the battery life of your smartphone by optimizing its energy usage. Adjusting screen brightness, removing unneeded apps and services, adopting power saver settings, and keeping your apps up to date are some suggestions.
Remember: Safety First
When testing out new hacks or tactics, it’s vital to proceed with caution. While many techniques can improve your smartphone experience, some may be unsafe, ineffective, or not advised by device manufacturers. Always be aware of the risks and implications, and use credible sources to confirm the veracity of any tips or tactics you come across.
With these brilliant hacks, tips, and tricks, you can improve your smartphone experience, save time, and expand the capabilities of your device. Customized shortcuts, gestures, hidden features, energy optimization, and security measures can completely change the way you interact with your smartphone. So, spend some time exploring and experimenting with these functions to realize your device’s full potential. Prepare to become a smartphone whiz!